Wednesday, 26 May 2010



This is my first attempt at masking in stamping.I have boobed but I didn't want to waste the image..thrifty me!!The mistake is at the top of the wheelbarrow but I've tried to disguise it as if the plants are growing through it.I will do another and hopefully it will be ok.

Hope you like it anyway.I coloured the image using polychromos and flock around the edges as I didn't have any flower soft and the local shops didn't have some..grrr!!I put a wee charm on the wheelbarrow to add a bit of bling..couldn't resist!!
Lesley x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and could be used for so many occasions. My mum would have loved this card.

    Trace x